Wednesday 27 January 2016

100 Word Challenge Week #4



The Balloon

The red balloon floated high above the clouds in the morning, and was among the flickering stars in the evening, but later that day I could no longer see it. I had let it go in hope that one day it would find it's way back to me, but I was just a little girl dreaming. Now I'm an adult, so there is no way that this red balloon that somehow ended up on my front porch could ever be the one I let go years ago. But deep, down inside of me, I hoped that it was.

4 comments:

  1. Your story was very creative but you made a typo on the third line so you should fix that. Your spelling is great except for that one small thing and punctuation is correct. Great story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your story. It is very creative and has good description.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your story and the descriptive words you used to make it more powerful and I liked how the balloon came back hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the descriptive words you used in your story, but I think you could change some of your sentence starters so that they aren't all just 3 or 4 letter words.

    ReplyDelete