Wednesday 13 April 2016

100 Word Challenge Week 13




The Car Ride
 
 
"This is the longest car ride ever!" Robby wailed. "Why'd I have to drink that medium slurpee!"
"I told you to just get a small," I snickered.
 
Around a half an hour later the car was filled with this horrid smell.
"Ugh," my mom exclaimed, "what's that horrific smell?"
Just then my mom noticed a spot on my brothers pants. At first she thought it was just water but the spot just grew and grew...
"Uh-oh..." Robby stammered. "I don't have to go to the bathroom anymore."
"You should've gone to the bathroom at the gas station." I mumbled to myself just loud enough for Robby to hear.


3 comments:

  1. I like how you added a lot of dialog in your story and how your idea is really creative! I also like how you used a lot of descriptive words like snickered, stammered, and horrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that was a very clever story I like how you used real events.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your story! I enjoyed all of the humor you put into your story.

    ReplyDelete