Wednesday 27 April 2016

100 Word Challenge Week 15

The Photos

    I took a bunch of pictures on the cruise and couldn't wait to browse through them, but as I was flipping through them I noticed something odd. There was a huge group of garbage cans that were in every one of my photos. Though they weren't there when I took the picture. I was so confused flipping through the same photos over and over.
"This doesn't make sense!" I stuttered to myself.
So I went to the only place I could trust, the internet. I searched up cases of ghost garbage cans, and apparently when garbage cans show up in your photos it means they're here to haunt you for not recycling! Ever since that day I've become a better recycler. 

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Love your story, I would never have thought of it.
    Make sure it flows smoothly, as there were a couple of places I had to re-read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the last sentence, you don't need a question mark. Other than that, great take on the prompt. You're idea is unique because it's not talking about being on the spot with the recycling bins, so great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your story! I had to read the first line a couple of times so you might want to fix that. I would start with something that really grabs the readers attention. Over all I loved your story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading your story! I had to read the first line a couple of times so you might want to fix that. I would start with something that really grabs the readers attention. Over all I loved your story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked your story and how you used a lot of descriptive words to make your story even more interesting! One thing I think you could fix is that in one of your lines you repeat the word "Early" two times and I think you could change one of the "early's" to something else so that it doesn't sound to repetitive. But overall your story was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW! very mysterious . I think your cliff hanger at the end is very cool.
    I liked the language that you used to! I would add some speaking parts, it would really give the story a bigger mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't get the part where it said " they're here to haunt for not recycling" but you said in the next line " ever since that day I've become a better recycler." I like the meaning at the end of the story were you have become a better recycler.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new ending! Very Creative :)

    ReplyDelete