Thursday 10 March 2016

100 Word Challenge Week #10

The Three Men



Meandering around the royal garden, I heard talking, which rarely ever happens here... So, me being me, I pressed closer and listened.
"...Just do it!" A man in a formal looking suit growled, "You won't feel so bad once it's done and over with." He continued. 
"Okay okay," a man with no shoes on stated.
"And have it done by sunrise!" A man with a dress on barked.
What were they going to have done by sunrise? I thought. But just then, I fell...right into one of the men. They all gritted their teeth at the sight of me and the man with the suit ordered the others to take me to the woods and get rid of me. Wait a second get rid of me, does that mean... Oh goodness. 
"Next time you shouldn't eavesdrop," the man with no shoes on mumbled as he let go of my arm and yelled, "Run!".

No comments:

Post a Comment